The heart represents a powerful, albeit usually unfulfilled, yearning for love, happiness and connection. Gaining a stronger link to our hearts and thereby finding greater fulfillment is the focus of the Heart Connected Community. The cutting-edge practical ideas that will be offered include learning about:
- Living more in integrity with your authentic self.
- The behavior and feelings that come both from your heart and when you are disconnected from your heart.
- The beliefs and fears that disconnect you from your heart and limit your ability to more fully love others and yourself.
- Returning to your heart whenever you lose that connection and resolving the problems that inevitably result.
- Creating more meaningful connections with yourself and others.
As our on-line community is built, many universally shared questions will be addressed, such as:
- When I get something that I thought would make me happy like more money, marriage, children, sex, or getting my way, why am I so often unfulfilled and feel like it isn’t enough?
- Why do I sometimes feel isolated and lonely?
- Why do I often feel anxious and sometimes, like a fraud?
- What is my heart’s desire and how do I manifest it?
The Heart Connected Community process involves reading a brief article once a week and an optional one hour follow-up call facilitated by your guides for this journey Jordan Paul and Josie Kelly. Participants will remain anonymous thus providing a safe place to clarify and deepen the ideas presented in the article. The call will be recorded and archived. An overview of our approach to living with a more powerful heart is contained in the short video introductions below and transcripts of the videos follow.
For Jordan’s video click here
For Josie’s video click here
Transcript of Jordan’s video – A few years ago I began writing about applying what I’ve learned over the past fifty years of studying relationships to my own life. Through some very dark and trying times, the overarching knowledge that emerged came from seeing the heart as a metaphor for my authentic self. When heart-connected I am one with myself, everything around me, and to a power that is greater than myself. At those times my behavior is respectful and my life is flowing and fulfilling.
I believe that when heart-connected each of us is a wonderful and loving human being. Only when disconnected from our hearts do we become disrespectful of others, ourselves, and our environment. My personal work/joy is continuing to learn how to live connected to my heart more of the time.
The image for this Introduction is on the cover of my book Becoming Your Own Hero because it so magically represents that unique and special place that sets apart a connection to our hearts from all other moments. When I can stay in that consciousness in the face of difficulties, I am empowered and my own hero.
When my friends at Adelman Enterprises asked me to serve on their Board of Advisors and to contribute to the Anthus Channel, I knew that I would share only what is true for me. So, I hope you will utilize what feels right to you, question what does not feel right and reject what your heart does not need.
I also knew that offering a broader perspective than my own would best come from a woman. So I asked Josie Kelly, a person whose thinking I greatly value, to join me on this exciting adventure.
Transcript of Josie’s video – When Jordan asked me to co-host this series it was an immediate, “Yes.” Leading with my heart in everyday interactions is crucial to my emotional and spiritual evolution.
From both my inner-personal work, and the mindfulness I see my clients practicing, it becomes clear that once we understand our feelings, reactions and judgments we move into more openness and the spiritual realm evolves naturally.
Cultivating a mindful approach to observing our inner life, allows us to develop a kind, respectful and loving relationship with ourselves. The more we love ourselves, the more we are freed to open our hearts to others. The spiritual aspect in this process is the letting go of fear and surrendering to love.
I am thrilled and honored to be part of this journey.
(CONTINUATION FROM ANTHUS CHANNEL)
The twelve articles in this series are designed to be read in order. They are building blocks that culminate in learning a revolutionary way for resolving relationship difficulties that does not compromise anyone’s integrity. The result is increasing trust, long-term stability and closeness in all your relationships.
The first series serves as a framework for subsequent articles applying that foundation to specific behaviors, feelings and issues such as arguments, sexual intimacy, emotional intimacy, guilt, anger, forgiveness, gender identity, jealousy, infidelity, broken agreements, spirituality, parenting and much, much more.
At the end of each post will be simple but powerful ideas for integrating and utilizing your learning.
For Your Journey
- Take a few minutes to relax and listen to Eva Cassidy’s rendition of “Imagine.” As you allow the words and music to fill you, write what your heart is telling you about your desire for peace within yourself as well as in all the communities in your life, especially your home and workplace. (Keeping a journal will be a useful tool for clarifying and deepening your learning.)
- Think about a time when you felt deeply connected with another person, nature or alone with yourself, and write about the feelings and outcomes of that experience.
- Think about a time when you were felt disconnected from another person, nature or yourself and write about the feelings and outcomes of that experience.
- Remember a time when you shared your deepest feelings with another person and write about how that changed your life and his or hers.
- Send in your questions about this post or about this series to, email@example.com.
- Call in for a live discussion at . If you are not able to join us for the live call you can hear the recording at any time by going to
To join the community, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know that you are interested. The first call will be scheduled for the first 25 people who respond.